Edington Associates helps evolve win-win-organizations using five pillars of health management as the foundation for health, wellness, and well-being through its practical tools, a leading-edge resiliency program and its consultation practice.
Evolving Win-Win Organizations
Edington Associates methods are based on the principles outlined in Dee Edington’s book on health management, Zero Trends: Health as a Serious Economic Strategy, and further developed in the 2016 book with co-author Jennifer Pitts, Shared Values, Shared Results: Positive Organizational Health as a Win-Win Philosophy.
Life Skills for Success
Life Skills for Success is a set of engaging online modules that are designed to help employees live their best life - full of vitality and well-being.
Participants can choose to:
- Become more resilient
- Build stronger self-leadership
- Embrace change
- Better understand healthy decision-making
Participants decide how to use these science-based, interactive tools to make the biggest impact in their own work and personal life.
Ideal for helping organizations launch new wellness programs and improving results with current programs. Use of this program will improve employee satisfaction, recruitment and retention of key personnel, productivity, outcomes of existing tactical programs and help achieve appropriate health care costs.
Edington Associates Can Help You Develop all 5 Pillars
Edington Associates also provides consultation, practical tools, and resources for strengthening the rest of the five pillars and moving organizations, employees, their families, and surrounding communities to a higher level of performance.
Edington Associates can help you evolve to become a healthy and flourishing workforce and organization.
- Engaged and Committed Leadership: develop and promote shared values and an inspired vision for all stakeholders.
- Positive Environment, Culture and Climate: assess the current status of your organization and develop a plan for a strategic, systematic, systemic, and sustainable approach and implement concrete positive organizational health strategies.
- Positive Individual Health and Self-Leadership: guide you through the process of creating and implementing concrete positive individual health and well-being strategies that support key life skills for continuous learning and growth.
- Positive Personal Motivation: create enhanced conditions for positive personal motivation.
- Measuring and Communicating What Matters: develop a meaningful approach to ongoing evaluation that utilizes measures and measurement that matter to all stakeholders, and a communications strategy that engages and motivates.
If you are interested in better understanding and improving any or all of these areas, Edington Associates can help you create a customized strategy that builds on your current strengths and increases engagement of stakeholders from throughout your organization.
Edington Associates is seamlessly accessible through the CoreHealth corporate wellness platform.